Touchwood Alkyd Varnish - Gloss
Economy interior and exterior wood finish with anti-yellowing property.
- Remove all wax, grease and other contaminants by cleaning with mineral turps.
- Sand the surface uniformly along the grain marks and dust off.
- Fill the surface imperfections such as nail holes, cracks, etc. with a suitable filler. Sand the surface smooth and dust off.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- On new surface apply one or two coats of Instant Drying Sanding Sealer by spray or Brushable PU sanding sealer. Carry out a light sanding after thorough drying and dust off the area. Apply two uniform coats of Alkyd Clear Varnish in desired finishes.
- On previously applied surfaces, apply two uniform coats of Instant Drying Lacquer by spray or Brushable PU sanding sealer with suitable recoating interval. Then apply two coasts of Alkyd Clear Varnish.
- For toning of wood grains, Transtain can be used appropriately prior to application of a sealer.
Tools you will need
14-16 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Best in class anti-yellowing property
It is developed with special grades of alkyd resin which retains colour as it is for years.
Excellent flow and levelling
Provides a very smooth and glossy finish without brush or roller marks.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.