Research and technology
APCO – R&D and Occupational Health and Safety Approach
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Research and development have been the backbone of APCO in the South Pacific. With an objective to provide world class products across segments, the Central Technology Cell, Turbhe, India has more than 200 qualified scientists backing us. At APCO, we strive to provide world class products customised to tropical south pacific conditions. We’ve been innovating consistently and have provided best in category products. These include Villa Sunfast, the only Exterior product in the region to give a 15 Year Warranty* for exteriors and Fortuna Silk the best product you can use interiors. Our team comprises of experienced, competent, solutions-oriented individuals whose technical knowledge and collaborative approach is dedicated to product development and continuous improvement. We provide customers with unique and definitive solutions on the field and specify required products along with giving solutions to your problems.
Our Vision of Innovation
APCO’s vision is to be a world-class Research & Technology led organisation. Driven by innovation, APCO is agile and responsive to changing customer and market needs, as well as evolving technology. Through R & T, we will align ourselves with future customer needs and drive expansion. Continuous R & T will enable us to grow and better in quality.
The values that guide us on our journey are:
OUR OHS APPROACH
- We shall perform our work activities in a safe manner while aiming for zero incidents.
- We shall evaluate every new work activity for its hazards and it will be subjected to occupational risk assessment and risk levels will be identified.
- Our laboratories shall provide the infrastructure and environment conducive to development work that needs to be carried out in a safe manner, free of health risks.
- We will provide arrangements that are adequate for employees' welfare at work.
- We understand the importance of the health and safety of each and every employee, including contract employees and visitors, and we shall treat it as the most important priority, implementing measures to ensure zero injury incidents.
- We shall ensure the applicable legal and statutory requirements from external agencies and other requirements are studied, understood and communicated to employees for implementation and compliance.
- We shall review and implement work practices that will accomplish continuous improvements in occupational health and safety.
- We shall ensure that every employee of the technology team will be trained to comprehend the safety policy and OH&S obligations. We will also keep ourselves updated on any changes to Occupational Health and Safety procedures, requirements etc.
- We shall constitute and implement the appropriate communication system to contract workmen, and visitors to the extent that it is necessary for them to understand and comply with the safety requirements.
- We shall review our policy and continually improve it to achieve our goal of a safe and healthy workplace.
Choose from over 1320 original hues.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan
to suit your needs.