Timbercare Wood Enhance Exterior Low Solids
Premium exterior timber stain that provides durable natural finish.
- Remove wax, dirt, dust, or loose flaking paint, if any, using sandpaper. Always carry out sanding of wooden surfaces along the grain marks.
- Dust off entire area to be painted. Fill surface imperfections like nail-holes, cracks, etc. with exterior grade wood filler. Sand the surface smooth using sandpaper, and dust off.
- On fresh timber, it is recommended to first use one coat of Timbercare Wood Enhance-ELS as a primer after necessary surface preparation.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- The product is designed for undiluted application. Apply uniform coat by brushing over properly prepared timber.
- It is recommended to first use Wood Enhance-ELS to prime the surface. Apply two or three uniform coats by brush. Do not sand between the coats.
- Allow 16 hours drying and follow with two full coats of Wood Enhance –EHS.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Product is flexible in nature to take care of wood expansion and contraction due to weather change.
ELS is designed for effective penetration into wood for excellent adhesion of the top coat.
ELS colours are developed with new technology Nano light fastness transparent iron oxide which exhibits transparent durable natural finish.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.