Timbercare Wood Enhance Exterior High Solids
Premium exterior timber finish for exteriors.
- Remove wax, dirt, dust, or loose flaking paint, if any, using sandpaper. Always carry out sanding of wooden surfaces along the grain marks.
- Dust off entire area to be painted. Fill surface imperfections like nail-holes, cracks, etc. with exterior grade wood filler. Sand the surface smooth using sandpaper, and dust off.
- On fresh timber, it is recommended to first use one coat of Timbercare Wood Enhance-ELS as a primer after necessary surface preparation.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- Avoid dilution to ensure adequate film thickness. On very hot days, maximum 5% thinner can be used for ease of application.
- It is recommended to first use Wood Enhance -ELS to prime the surface. Apply two or three uniform coats by brush. Do not sand between the coats.
- The product being semi-transparent, the final colour also depends on the timber species to which it is applied.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.