Timbercare Wood Enhance Exterior High Solids
Premium exterior timber finish for exteriors.
- Remove wax, dirt, dust, or loose flaking paint, if any, using sandpaper. Always carry out sanding of wooden surfaces along the grain marks.
- Dust off entire area to be painted. Fill surface imperfections like nail-holes, cracks, etc. with exterior grade wood filler. Sand the surface smooth using sandpaper, and dust off.
- On fresh timber, it is recommended to first use one coat of Timbercare Wood Enhance-ELS as a primer after necessary surface preparation.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- Avoid dilution to ensure adequate film thickness. On very hot days, maximum 5% thinner can be used for ease of application.
- It is recommended to first use Wood Enhance -ELS to prime the surface. Apply two or three uniform coats by brush. Do not sand between the coats.
- The product being semi-transparent, the final colour also depends on the timber species to which it is applied.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
EHS colours are developed with new technology Nano light fastness transparent iron oxide which exhibits transparent durable natural finish.
EHS is designed with high quality UV absorber to reduce the impact of UV light thereby it increases life of paint film.
Excellent water repellancy
EHS is developed with unique binder which gives very good water repellancy and high durability.
Product is formulated to suit tropical South Pacific weather conditions.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.