Timbercare Tuffkote 342 Clear (2 Pack) - Matt
Premium interior wood finish for multiple wood substrates.
- Remove all wax, grease by cleaning with Apco Thinner 904.
- Sand the surface uniformly along the grain marks, and dust off the area to be painted.
- Fill the surface imperfections like nail-holes, cracks, etc. by suitable wood filler. Sand smooth the surface, and dust off.
- Stir the base portion thoroughly, add hardener and mix well.
- On new timber, use one coat of Tufkote matt as a sealer coat. Sand the surface smooth and follow with two coats of Tufkote in desired finishes.
- On previously painted surfaces, carry out thorough sanding, and dust off the area. Follow with two coats of Tufkote in desired finishes.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
This product dries quickly.
Excellent abrasion resistance
This product has self crosslinking binder which gives excellent hardness and abrasion resistance to film, making this product suitable for high traffic areas.
Highlights wood grains
This product enhances the beauty of the wood.
Excellent mar resistance
It has excellent mar resistance and toughness.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.