Timbercare Touchwood Polyurethane Crystal Clear - Semi Gloss
Premium interior wood finish that provides good abrasion resistance.
- Remove all wax, grease and other contaminants by cleaning with mineral turps.
- Sand the surface uniformly along the grain marks and dust off.
- Fill the surface imperfections such as nail holes, cracks, etc. with suitable filler. Sand the surface to a smooth finish and dust off.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- On new surfaces, apply one or two coats of Timbercare Brushable Sanding Sealer or Timbercare Polyurethane Clear (after 10% thinning) to seal the surface. For very soft and porous timbers, two sealer coats may be required. For hard timbers the sealer coat may require 5% thinning to affect better penetration.
- Sand the surface lightly after 24 hours to obtain a smooth finish. Further, apply two coats of Polyurethane Clear in desired finish with minimum 16 hours recoating interval.
- On previously varnished surface, apply one or two coats of Timbercare Clear after suitable surface preparation. Transparent stains as desirable can be used prior to application of sealer coat.
- Ensure thorough mixing of semi-gloss and matt finishes before application.
Tools you will need
14-16 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
we also recommend
The product dries fast once applied.
This product gives excellent finish.
Good abrasion resistance
The product has good abrasion resistance, making it long lasting.
Highlights wood grains
This product enhances the beauty of the wood.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.