Timbercare ID Wood Sanding Sealer
Economy wood sealer ideal for furniture and cabinet making.
- Remove wax, grease and oil by cleaning with thinner. Sand the wooden surface uniformly along the grain marks, and dust off the area to be painted.
- Fill surface imperfections like nail holes, cracks, etc. with suitable wood filler. Sand the surface until it’s smooth, and dust off.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use.
- On new timber surfaces, apply one or two coats of NC sanding sealer by spraying. Carry out light sanding after 2-4 hours depending on dry time. Dust off the surface and apply two coats of Instant Drying Lacquer in desired finishes.
- On previously applied surfaces, apply one coat of sealer followed by light sanding andtwo coats of Timbercare ID Lacquer in desired finishes.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Excellent adhesion to various wood.
The product allows for instant drying.
Allows for a very smooth finish.
This primer allows for easy sanding.
Very good grain sealer
This product is known for sealing the grains on the wood.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.