Aqua Grain Water Based Wood Finish - Ultra Clear Top Coat - Gloss
Premium wood finish for interiors and exteriors.
- New Timber: Allow the timber to condition for 1.5-2 months. Apply Aqua Grain base coat followed by a light sanding after drying.
- Previously Painted Timber: Painted surface to be sanded to bare timber. Ensure surface is dust free. Apply Aqua Grain base coat followed a light sanding after drying.
- Oil Stain Timber: Remove stain by using suitable cleaning agent. Apply Aqua grain base coat followed by light a sanding after drying.
- Old, Fungus, Algae Affected Timber: Sand timber to bare wood surface and remove the sanding dust. Apply Aqua Grain base coat followed by a light sanding after drying.
- For high humid, tropical areas, wood to be suitably treated.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation and suitable undercoats.
- Two-three coats of Aqua Grain are recommended however in case of extreme conditions such as full sun exposure, high wear & tear, humid area, high absorber timber, and traffic area needs four coats.
- Sanding between each coat is recommended for uniform and smooth finish.
Tools you will need
14-16 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
we also recommend
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.