Aqua Grain Water Based Wood Finish - Base Coat - Semi Gloss
Premium wood finish for interiors and exteriors.
- New Timber: Allow timber to condition for 1.5-2 months. Apply Aqua Grain Base coat followed by a light sanding after drying.
- Previously Painted Timber: Painted surface to be sanded to bare timber. Ensure surface is dust free. Apply Aqua Grain Base coat followed a light sanding after drying.
- Oil Stain Timber: Remove stain by using suitable cleaning agent. Apply Aqua Grain base coat followed by a light sanding after drying.
- Old, Fungus, Algae Affected Timber: Sand timber back to bare wood surface, remove sanding dust and apply Aqua Grain Base coat followed by light sand after drying.
- For high humid, tropical areas, wood to be suitably treated.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation and suitable undercoats.
- Two-three coats of Aqua grain are recommended however in case of extreme conditions such as full sun exposure, high wear & tear, humid area, high absorber timber, and traffic area needs four coats.
- Sanding between each coat is recommended for uniform and smooth finish.
Tools you will need
14-16 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.