Timbercare Deck and Furniture Oil - Semi Gloss
Interior and exterior decking oil, suitable for a variety of wood.
- Allow the timber to weather sufficiently.
- Treat the surface with antifungal solution, and then clean with fresh water.
- Allow the timber to dry completely. The surface shall be free from all contaminants like oil, grease, wax, and chemicals.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use. No primer is required while applying this product on timber.
- Apply one coat of decking oil and allow it to get soaked in to the timber. Wipe out excess oil after 2-4 hours by using soft cotton cloth.
- Apply second coat after 12 hours of drying. Wipe out excess oil after 2-4 hours. Generally two coats are sufficient. Do not over apply.
Tools you will need
8-10 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Anti-fungal & mould resistant
This product is resistant to fungus and insects.
Anti-peeling, anti-blistering & crack resistant
This product is high in quality, it remains intact with the surface and does not crack, peel or blister.
This product is suitable for a variety of wood.
Excellent water repellancy
This product provides good water repellancy and high durability.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.