Timbercare Cuprinate Wood Preserver
Premium wood preserver for interiors and exteriors.
- Remove all the dust, dirt, grease and oil from the surface.
- If any mould or fungus is present on the surface, treat it with commercially available bleaching agent and then wash it with water thoroughly. Let the surface dry completely.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use.
- Apply one coat of Cuprinate and let the timber soak it in.
- Apply second coat by allowing the first coat to dry for 2-4 hours. Generally two or three coats are sufficient.
Tools you will need
5-6 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Easy to apply
Single pack, easy to apply & simple re-coating.
Versatile application for interior and exterior substrates.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.