Oilprep Pigmented Sealer
Premium multipurpose sealer with alkali resistant properties.
- Remove all dirt, dust, grease and other contaminants. If some mould or fungus is present on the surface, wash it with a commercially available bleaching agent and then treat with anti-fungal solution.
- Fill cracks and imperfections with a suitable filler and spot prime.
- All previously painted surfaces may be sanded with 180-mesh sandpaper to remove all flaking paint and to reduce previous film to a flat finish.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply single, uniform coat. Sand lightly using 220-mesh sandpaper to a smooth finish, even finish. Dust off. For best results follow with an undercoat and two coats of finish coats.
- For paper faced plaster board ceilings apply Oilprep Interior/Exterior pigmented sealer. Finish with two coats of Luxe acrylic ceiling flat.
- For other surfaces like ply board, hardboard Masonite board apply Oilprep Interior/Exterior pigmented sealer. Apply two coats of Luxe or Endure semi-gloss for interior and Weatherblock or Endure gloss for exterior surfaces.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Has excellent alkali resistance.
Excellent sealing properties
This product provides excellent sealing properties prior to application of top coat.
Versatile application for interior and exterior substrates.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.