Metalprep Interior Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer
Superior metal primer with anti-rust formula.
- Remove all dirt, dust and grease from the surface to be painted.
- For previously unpainted galvanised iron surfaces, sand the surface lightly to provide mechanical key to the primer.
- Wipe the surface clean. Allow complete drying. Rust spots, if any, on galvanised iron should be cleaned thoroughly.
- The oxide layer on galvanised iron should be removed by a stiff nylon brush using plenty of fresh water.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation.
- For weathered galvanized iron, bare steel and zincalume, apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Highshield Roof Enamel or Acrylic Gloss, Metaltough Gloss Enamel or Endure Gloss Enamel.
- For bare steel in poor condition remove rust and clean surface. Apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Highshield Roof Enamel or Acrylic Gloss, Metaltough Gloss Enamel or Endure Gloss Enamel.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Provides excellent adhesion to top coat emulsions.
This product has anti-rust formula which protects the substrate from rust during the adverse weather conditions.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.