Metalprep Interior Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer
Superior metal primer with anti-rust formula.
- Remove all dirt, dust and grease from the surface to be painted.
- For previously unpainted galvanised iron surfaces, sand the surface lightly to provide mechanical key to the primer.
- Wipe the surface clean. Allow complete drying. Rust spots, if any, on galvanised iron should be cleaned thoroughly.
- The oxide layer on galvanised iron should be removed by a stiff nylon brush using plenty of fresh water.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation.
- For weathered galvanized iron, bare steel and zincalume, apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Highshield Roof Enamel or Acrylic Gloss, Metaltough Gloss Enamel or Endure Gloss Enamel.
- For bare steel in poor condition remove rust and clean surface. Apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Galvo Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Highshield Roof Enamel or Acrylic Gloss, Metaltough Gloss Enamel or Endure Gloss Enamel.
Tools you will need
10-12 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.