Metalprep Interior Exterior Anti Rust Primer
Premium metal primer with excellent anticorrosive and adhesive properties.
- Remove all rust and any loose flaking paint by wire brush, disc sander or abrasive blasting to expose a clean metal surface.
- Ensure the surface is free from oil, grease and other contaminants by cleaning with white spirit. Allow the surface to dry completely. Apply a coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer uniformly.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation. For best results apply two coats of primer.
- For bare steel in good condition, apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer followed by two coats of Metaltough Interior/Exterior GlossEnamel or Endure Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel.
- For bare steel in poor condition, remove rust and clean surface. Apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Metaltough Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel or Endure Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel.
Tools you will need
12-14 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.