Metalprep Interior Exterior Anti Rust Primer
Premium metal primer with excellent anticorrosive and adhesive properties.
- Remove all rust and any loose flaking paint by wire brush, disc sander or abrasive blasting to expose a clean metal surface.
- Ensure the surface is free from oil, grease and other contaminants by cleaning with white spirit. Allow the surface to dry completely. Apply a coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer uniformly.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before and during use. Apply uniformly direct from the container after proper surface preparation. For best results apply two coats of primer.
- For bare steel in good condition, apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer followed by two coats of Metaltough Interior/Exterior GlossEnamel or Endure Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel.
- For bare steel in poor condition, remove rust and clean surface. Apply one coat of Metalprep Interior/Exterior Enamel Primer. Finish with two coats of Metaltough Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel or Endure Interior/Exterior Gloss Enamel.
Tools you will need
12-14 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Provides excellent adhesion to top coat emulsions.
This product has anti-rust formula which protects the substrate from rust during the adverse weather conditions.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.