Envirotex 380 Exterior Sand Texture
Exterior texture that catches everyone’s eye.
- The surface must be free of dust, mould, grease, oils, efflorescence, fungi, stains, rust and mastic compounds.
- A minimum of 30 days is required for proper curing of alkaline substrates.
- Cracks and flaws should be filled with quality fillers. Blowholes and pinholes to be spot primed and filled with texture coating.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use. On very hot days the product may be diluted with up to 5% Acrylic drying retarder for ease of application.
- Apply one coat of Sureprep Acrylic Sealer Undercoat and allow 4 hours drying time.
- Then apply one coat of Envirotex texture finish and allow it to dry for 24 hrs. Apply second coat of Envirotex finish or one coat of Apco Exterior low sheen finish of desired colour.
Tools you will need
1-2 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Easy to apply
The product being thick paint in nature is designed with rheology modifier to spread evenly with ease.
Uniform texture pattern
It provides a good texture to the surface adding unique features to your wall.
It exhibits uniform sand texture pattern which hides imperfection of the surface, and leaves behind an elegant look.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.