Envirotex 370 Interior Sand Texture
Elegant texture finish for interior application.
- The surface must be free of dust, mould, grease, oils, efflorescence, fungi, stains, rust and mastic compounds.
- A minimum of 30 days is required for proper curing of alkaline substrates.
- Cracks and flaws should be filled with quality fillers. Blowholes and pinholes to be spot primed and filled with texture coating.
- Stir the contents thoroughly before use. On very hot days the product may be diluted with up to 5% Acrylic drying retarder for ease of application.
- Apply one coat of Sureprep Acrylic Sealer Undercoat and allow 4 hours drying time.
- Then apply one coat of Envirotex texture finish and allow it to dry for 24 hrs.
- Apply second coat of Envirotex finish or one coat of APCO exterior low sheen finish of desired colour.
Tools you will need
1-2 Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.