APCO SmartCare Damp Proof
Damp-proof your roof and prevent unwanted leaks.
- Plaster: New masonry surfaces must be cured for 28 days.
- Cleaning: Surface should be free from loose paint, dust or grease. Remove all existing bitumen coatings completely. It is recommended to use intense wire brushing or high speed water jet for thorough cleaning.
- Repairing: The substrate must be checked for its soundness using small hammer. All cracks at corner joints, channels and parapets should be properly treated.
- Filling For Cracks: For filling cracks upto 3mm use Asian Paints Crack Seal. Bigger cracks, damaged portions and hollow areas must be repaired with polymer modified cement mortars.
- Step-1: Self priming with Smart Care Damp Proof.
- Step-2: First coat waterproofing with Smart Care Damp Proof.
- Step-3: Second coat waterproofing with Smart Care Damp Proof.
Tools you will need
10-12 on Terraces & 20-25 on Vertical Walls Sq M / Ltr / Coat**
On well-prepared surfaces, as per the painting system recommended. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for surface preparation and method of application.
** Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application, surface roughness, and porosity.
Strong adhesion to masonry substances.
Reduces carbondioxide & chloride ion diffusion thus protecting re-bars against corrosion.
Easy to apply
Single pack, easy to apply & simple re-coating.
Provides unmatched crack bridging ability due to elastomeric properties.
High sheen, brilliant white colour & thick coat results in high levels of heat reflectance.
Waterproofing protection of up to 7 bars hydrostatic pressure.
Make Your Plan
Let us design a project plan to suit your needs.